As of 27th August 2020, Le Citizen hotel will reopen its doors. This means that we can once again welcome guests in our hotel and restaurant, you can privatize our small and intimate restaurant space for your events.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and to maximize the safety of our guests and employees, we made this protocol. We follow the guidelines as stipulated by the French government. We will continue to closely monitor the developments and if we deem this necessary, we will change our protocol.
Government guidance concerning travel can be found at https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
International guidance can be found at https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Last update: 10 September 2020
- All employees are familiar with this protocol and have to follow the guidelines.
- Employees that show symptoms (fever, a cold) will not come to work. We encourage our employees that can work from home, to do so.
- Employees should wash their hands at least once an hour, following the Health Ministry guidelines.
- We expect our guests to disinfect their hands as soon as they enter our premises. Disinfection points are available at the entrances and the reception area.
- A distance of 1.5 meters is kept between staff and guests at the reception and restaurant spaces.
- The surfaces of the elevators as well as door handles will be disinfected regularly.
- We kindly ask our guests to fulfil payments by debit- or credit card. Our TPE unit will be disinfected regularly. In case a guest wishes to pay in cash, our employees will have to wear gloves in order to process the payment.
- Keycards for your rooms will be disinfected in between check-ins. At check-in, guests will be asked if they require room cleaning during their stay. Employees will only enter rooms after explicit permission of the guest and when the guest is not in the room.
- All housekeeping employees will wear masks and gloves while cleaning rooms.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned, following the Health Ministry guidelines. All contact surfaces will be disinfected after each stay.
- If guests wish to temporarily store their luggage before or after check-in, we kindly ask you to place the luggage in the designated area. A staff member will walk with the guest to designate this.
- Making a reservation for the restaurant is highly recommended. Reservations can be made via our website, or by telephone (+33 1 83 62 55 50).
- Tables on the terrace and inside are placed with at least 1 meter distance from each other.
- Guests are expected to disinfect their hands at the entrance before taking place at their table. Guests are obliged to wear a mask inside the restaurant until they have been seated.
- It is possible to order take away. This can be collected at the bar by a maximum of one person per pick-up.